2.19.2010

Here's a little sunshine!

When Jacob was a few days old I would watch him sleep and wonder "is he laughing?" By ten days old I knew something was tickling his funny bone. I would imagine what it was that he thought was so funny. I imagined Grandpa Plant singing him the pig song. I finally decided he was just a happy kid and I am so grateful to be able to watch him laugh and be happy. A while back I did this post of his giggles. I was so happy to see them again and hope this blog continues to bring me fun, tender moments and future joys.

Last night I was making dinner and Jacob was watching the Backyardagains and just let it out...a big belly laugh. I looked to see what was so funny and he continued to laugh after laugh. "It's raining rocks" said Pablo. Jacob thought the rocks hitting the characters in the head was sooooo funny. The best part is I could rewind (ahh, DVR technology) it 10 more times. After 10 times, I got the camera out and it was still funny. I hope these 22 seconds of giggles makes your day happier


1 comment:

Brandie said...

That was really cute. Dalton used to laugh at TV like that too!