7.12.2009

Motorcross....April 09.....

We were so excited to have the motor cross come back to SLC this year after not stopping here for 4-5 years. We thought Jacob was going to go ape for all the motorcycles and love every minute of it. But in all reality it was Jay and I who were more excited than any one else. He got tickets up in the box with dinner and pit passes. Jacob was not interested in the dinner. No surprise there, since he only eats oatmeal and pop tarts. He loved watching the big trucks in the parking lot from the big windows of the stadium. It was a little rainy when we went through the pit and we didn't know enough of the racers to know who to look for but the people watching was stellar. I tried a few times to be discreet and get some great pics but no such luck. You will have to just use your imagination for the amazing hair and outfits there. Regan from Good Things Utah sat across the aisle from us and I could even get a shot of her. I plan to work on my spy camera paparazzi moves.

When they started the races they lit these huge, massive fireballs that terrified Jacob
and this is how he sat for the first 45 minutes of the race

By the end of the races he was excited to see the motorcycles but when the winner crossed the finish line fireworks went off and another fireball and he was done. Good thing so were the races.

5 comments:

snakeriverwalton said...

wow- a new side of the Hills. I love people watching- especially at Lagoon.

Lindsey said...

We went to that last time! It was nuts!

I'm sure Coach Kyle loved that his field was torn up like that! ;)

Tyler and Sheree said...

I just wanted to tell you thank you for a fun evening! We had a great time with you guys. Thank you for all of the boxes as well. They have been put to good use as we only have about 8 days to be out of our house. I'll keep in touch with you. I'm not sure where we are going yet, our phones will be turned off on Monday so I'll have my cell phone. Hope you are all doing well! Thanks again!

Hillary said...

How fun!! I wish we would have been there to join in. My boys would have LOVED it. Looks like the girls liked it too. Hope you guys are having a nice summer.

life in red shoes said...

Ms. SKH, have you checked the date since your last post?