2.11.2010

Alayna....





As we pulled up to the school to drop kids off Alayna said with a huff and a puff, "why do you always drop me of so close to the school. We are always on time! Hmmph! just one time I want to be tardy to see what the tardy slip looks like." ....I took a deep breath with a million futuristic terrifying "just once" "just curious" thoughts and told her to walk into the secretary's office and ask Mrs. Anderson if she could see what a tardy slip looks like....She did....and
She doesn't mind being on time anymore....


Alayna recently developed 2 warts. One on her big toe and one on her thumb. They really bother her. She must have been talking about her newest "dramatic wart trial" at school or somewhere because she was given the advice to place a penny on the wart to make it to go away. She had mentioned the cure earlier in the week and I'm sure I just said something like "oh, that's nice". So she took matters into her hands.
As she was limping to bed, careful not to step on her toe,
I noticed the penny she had put on the wart
held on with a band-aid.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Awesome picture!! Rylee wants to know how you do that???
I think Alayna is a riot! She is going to keep you on your toes!
W

Brandie said...

That's my kind of girl! Look at you posting everyday!!

Vickie said...

I love that you sent her to the secretary's office to see the tardy slip - excellent parenting!