7.18.2011

MS MUD RUN!

This year I missed our annual MS walk. This is something I am very passionate about (you can read about it here and here) and knew I had to still support the National MS society. SOOOoooo I am participating in the Utah's first annual MS Society MUD RUN. This means I need team members and monetary support. If you are willing to join the team or support with a donation there are a few motivating giveaways.

So here is how the giveaway's are going to work.

Anyone and everyone who signs up to be part of the team will be entered into the drawing for
$50 to underarmour.com AND for the University of Utah Swag Bag

Anyone and everyone who donates to Team CPK will be entered into the drawing for

(Fine print: Only 1 prize per person, if a person is drawn for more than 1 prize they will be given the first prize drawn and forfeit the rest and another person will be drawn.)

To join the team you can click here
To donate you can click here

If you have any questions or would like to make sure you have been entered you can email or message me on facebook.

Thanks for the support!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I have always wanted to do a mud run but how long is it? (I have to find out before I can commit. I'm sort of a short distance gal!)

Wendy said...

Uhh...I can barely do a 5K (I actually clicked on the link you provided - how is that for initiative?) and that's NOT in the mud so I better pass. I will donate though!