1.What is his name? Jay LeRoy, sometimes he gets called Lee-roy.
2.Who eats more? He does. (unless it is brownies)
3.Who said I love you first? He did.
4. Who is taller? He is, unless I am wearing heels
5. Who is smarter? He is.
6.Who is more sensitive? Me
7.Who does the laundry? Except for when we got home from our last trip (he did 5 loads, including folding and putting away, wow! I know, I am a lucky woman) but usually I do it.
8.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? It doesn't matter at home, hotel, family, cabin, where ever we sleep, he sleeps farthest from the door? Why? maybe so I will save him from the boogie man?
9.Who pays the bills? I do. He doesn't have time or patience.
10. Who cooks more? I do.
11.What meals do you cook together? He will always help if we have company over, if we are BBQing, and sundays he is home.
12. Who is more stubborn? Me for sure
13. Who is first to apologize? Uuh, he is, but I am getting better
14. Who is more clean? He is clean, I might go a day or two without washing my hair, but I am more organized and I love to do the cleaning.
15.Who has more siblings? He does
16. Who wears the pants? Unfortunately I can fit into his pants, therefore we both wear the pants...?
17. What do you like to do together? Everything! Hiking, rollerblading, running, camping, laying out, napping, playing with the kids, going to the temple, games, yard work, projects (if they are both our idea) etc...etc...everything
18. Who eats more sweets? Me for sure, if you asked who eats more crap? Jay....
19. Guilty pleasures? Coke/Mt Dew, Costco, Golf, although I don't know that he feels guilty about it.
20. How did you meet? He picked me up hitch hiking. (Yes it is true! He did think the gal I was with, my BFF Sarah was cuter...?)
21. Who kissed who first? Jay totally did, although I talked about kissing first.
22.Who proposed? Jay did, at Henrys lake while the sun was setting and turned the lake gold and sparkled just like the ring :) aaahhh!
23.His best feature? Physical feature? I guess that is what it means? He is the total package, one delicious hottie!
24.What is his greatest quality? Too many to list, but a few are....His testimony, his ability to support and care for his family. He is an amazing dad who will color and play barbies, pollys and LPS with his girls. He is a fabulous husband who makes me terrifically happy and I fall in love with him more and more every day......(better stop before I get too sappy)
I tag whoever is reading this. (Yes Brigitte, that means you! I don't think you have done this one yet) (And mom, josie and emily I would love to read your answers to this one:)