5.02.2010

Spring...

Last year about this time I had this spring dream.

This year I had another wonderful spring dream. (for the record I dream just about every night)
The past weeks has been full of everything I love about spring. Rain, blinding sunshine, beautiful flowering trees, tulips, daffodils, birds talking and singing, kids playing outside. So I dreamt my yard had masses of flowers. Dahlia's, Delphinium, Iris, Lilacs, Daisy's, Hollyhocks, Lupine, Foxglove, Peonies and more. I had cut the most beautiful bouquet of blue hued flowers. It was so big my arms could barely fit around it to carry it. It was tall and looked like it belonged in the Grand America Hotel Foyer. When I woke from the dream and saw my yard missing a few of the flowers from my dream I went to Home Depot and started my planting list......

1 comment:

Emily Kern said...

That sounds like a fabulous idea. And a fabulous dream. I dreamed the other night that I was flying a kite. It was a very pleasant dream until the kite got stuck in a tree.