4.29.2011

Jacob...

Emily jokes I have a favorite child....
I could never pick a favorite child, I love them all equally....

BUT a favorite SON? Absolutely...

I mean a little boy who proudly washes windows....(don't mind that it is with muddy stuffed football)


He loves to help his dad. Fixing the faucet...

And mowing the lawn


And is so helpful in the kitchen. He decided he was going to do the dishes all on his own...



He even help to make our "Last Supper" Dinner the other night....(and he ate it)

This little guy has stolen my heart from the minute we met. He is always so happy! A trait he definitely got from his dad.
He can find anything to entertain him....
How could he not be my favorite SON....(he is my only son, but a pretty darn cute one)
I love finding him in his own little happy world.


I tried to be sneaky with this one, but he saw me and it took him a minute to start singing again. He had turned on his music and was swinging away...I don't want to ever forget how cute and sweet this stage is.


JSYK: This little guy can be a huge stinker too....but even when he is turkey he does it with a smile and when he is upset or gets in trouble (BIG troubles) he is so resilient and gets over it quickly.

I love you Jacob! To the moon and back!

POST EDIT: This was written before the incident last night where with 2 minutes before I was supposed to be at a meeting he knocked/flung a too full cup of orange soda all over the counter, cupboards and freshly mopped floor.....I was a frustrating 10 minutes late but the floor is no longer sticky. And as exasperated as I was at the time, seeing that little Tasmanian swinging and singing makes the sticky floor and being late (again) not really matter...

No comments: